Your contract partner for all orders under this online offer is Kennis & Ervaring located at Brouwerstraat 34, 2984AR Ridderkerk (Chamber of Commerce 24433349), hereinafter referred to as: "B.I.A Business International " of B.I.A Business International to the customer on the basis of the following general terms and conditions of sale and delivery. These form the basis of all offers and agreements between B.I.A Business International and the customer and apply for the entire duration of the business relationship. Contrary or different conditions of the buyer only apply if B.I.A Business International has accepted them in writing.
Section: 2 Responsibility for the online offer
(1) Two types of shops are available .m the platform of B.I.A Business International. On the one hand shops, which are designed and operated by B.I.A Business International itself (B.I.A Business International-Shops) and on the other hand shops, which are designed and operated by independent shop operators (Partner-Shops). In each shop, information about the operator of that shop is entered via a Custom Page (Open your Store). (2) B.I.A Business International is entirely responsible for the articles and motifs offered in a (B.I.A Business International-shop) and the design of the shop. (3) For the items and motifs offered in a (Partner-shop) and the design of the shop as well as the advertising of the offered items, only the shop operator is responsible. B.I.A Business International cannot be held explicitly responsible for the content of these shop operators, insofar as they do not correspond to the arrangements of these general terms and conditions of trade and/or the regulations of the B.I.A Business International shop operators AV stand. This applies in particular in the event that shop operators act contrary to their obligation to use these B.I.A Business International terms and conditions exclusively when concluding contracts with their customers in their shops.
Section: 3 Purchase agreement
(1) The "Offers" mentioned on this page are a non-binding invitation to the customer to order from B.I.A Business International. (2) By sending the order form completed on the internet, the customer indicates that he is bound to respond to the offer and thus conclude a purchase agreement or production agreement. Before the final sending, the customer has the option on an overview page to check the accuracy of the data and correct it if desired. For the ordering procedure, the following languages can currently be chosen: Dutch.B.I.A Business International will send the customer an order confirmation by e-mail and check the offer for legal and actual feasibility, in particular for a possible infringement of the copyrights of third parties. The order confirmation cannot be considered as delivery confirmation, but is only intended to inform the customer about the fact that the order has been received by B.I.A Business International. The agreement is only concluded when B.I.A Business International has shipped the ordered product to the customer. The details of the order can also be viewed online under your account in the webshop in the user profile under (Your Orders). (3) In connection with Section:2 (3), it is not possible for B.I.A Business International as a platform provider to check in advance all pressure motives made by customers or shop operators whether this infringes any existing rights. B.I.A Business International has the right to refuse orders received within the legal acceptance period, if it becomes known in the context of the ordering process whether the suspicion arises that a pressure motive violates the rights of third parties or legal regulations. (4) The conclusion of the purchase agreement is subject to the fact that B.I.A Business International itself is delivered in a timely and complete manner by suppliers. This reservation does not apply in the event of short-term delivery problems or when B.I.A Business International is responsible for not delivering, in particular when B.I.A Business International fails to provide an alternative in a timely manner. The customer is immediately informed of the unavailable of the product. If the customer has already paid, this will be refunded. (5) The products that are offered are custom printed, so we cannot take back the ordered products. We would therefore also like to point out our size chart that you can find on the website. Of course, production errors are corrected. Of course you can always contact our support department, to find a solution should this occur. (6) Products, sizes or colours that have been ordered but are no longer available, because they are no longer in the range, an alternative to is offered. Thinking of a different color, size or completely different article. If no choice can be made, the total amount of the items that are no longer available will be returned. (7) B.I.A Business International always retains the right to refuse/cancel an order that has been placed and fulfilled. (8) In the event of cancellation of an order, no costs will be charged, only if it is indicated within 48 hours after placing the order. After 48, 20% of the total amount will be charged.
Section: 4 Delivery/shipping
(1) In principle, the order will be shipped within 4 to 5 working days, after the order confirmation has been received by the customer. Delivery times and delivery times are only binding if these have been explicitly confirmed as such by B.I.A Business International. (2) The delivery is carried out by a freight forwarder chosen by B.I.A Business International. The customer owes postage, which may depend on the value of the order and the place where it is to be delivered. (3) After the customer has received the package, we give the customer 3 days to check the products for any errors or damage after this period. Paragraph: 5 Prices
(1) For customers from the EU countries, the prices indicated are final prices. These prices include the taxes due, in particular VAT. Shipping costs will be charged separately and stated separately on this invoice. The delivery address is decisive. (2) For customers from outside the EU, all prices offered are net prices. The delivery address is decisive. If VAT is to be paid in accordance with legal provisions in the recipient's country, this must be paid additionally upon receipt of the supply. In addition, import duties may be due, which the customer must pay extra upon receipt of the products. (3) The customer owes shipping costs, which may depend on the value of the order and the place where it is to be delivered. Current shipping costs are under www. B.I.A Business International(4) Purchase price and shipping costs must be paid immediately without deduction.
Paragraph: 6 Payment
(1) Payment may take the form of iDeal payment options. B.I.A Business International has the right to limit the options of the payment method between which a customer can choose, depending on the value of the order, the region to which the shipment is to be sent or other business criteria. (2) If the payment method chosen by the customer, despite the contractual performance by B.I.A Business International, in particular where payment cannot be made due to a shortfall in the customer's account or by providing incorrect data, the customer is obliged to pay B.I.A Business International or the third parties in charge of the settlement by B.I.A Business International the resulting additional costs.a) In the event of non-payment of the compliance with the payment obligation by the customer, B.I.A Business International has the right to place its claim in the hands of a collection agency and to pass on the personal data necessary for payment to this third party.b) When third parties are engaged in the settlement of the payment, the payment to B.I.A Business International will only be deemed to have been paid , if the amount has been made available to the third party in accordance with the agreement, so that the third party can dispose of it without any restriction.
Paragraph: 7 Retention of title
(1) The products remain the property of B.I.A Business International until all outstanding claims have been paid to B.I.A Business International. If the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of ABW, B.I.A Business International remains the owner of all deliveries until all claims from this business relationship have been paid. (2) The customer is obliged to treat the products with care until they have passed into his property.
Section: 8 Warranty
(1) Statements, drawings, images, technical data, descriptions of weights, dimensions and power included in leaflets, catalogues, mailings, advertisements or price lists are purely informative. B.I.A Business International cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this data. Only the statements stated in the order confirmation are decisive with regard to the type and scope of the delivery. (2) In the event of a defect covered by the warranty, the customer is entitled, within the framework of the legal provisions, to require that the defect be remedied, to annul the agreement or to demand a discount on the purchase price. (3) If products are returned in the event of defects, B.I.A Business International will also bear the postage costs. (4) As a matter of course, it cannot be guaranteed that the exchange of data via the Internet is error-free and/or possible at any time. Therefore, B.I.A Business International cannot be held liable for the uninterrupted availability of the online offer. (5) The customer's claims for warranty are subject to the condition that, if the customer is an entrepreneur, these are mandatory control and advertising ring obligations in accordance with ABW.. (6) The limitation period of warranty claims for the delivered products is 1 year from the moment the products are received. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the limitation period is one year.
Paragraph: 9 Limitation of liability
Paragraph: 10 Right of withdrawal
Goods ordered from our Textile wholesaler, or printed to size, cannot be returned, even fitting models. Offered goods will be refused and returned at your expense. All these deliveries are final
(1) Right of withdrawalIf you are a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code (ABW), you can revoke your statement on the basis of which the agreement was concluded within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) or if the product is delivered to you before the expiry of this period - by returning the product. The period starts to run after you have received this instruction in writing, but not until after the products have arrived at the recipient (in case of repeated delivery of similar products not before the first partial delivery has arrived) nor before we have fulfilled our information obligations. In order to comply with the period for withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal or the product before the expiry of the period. The declaration of withdrawal or the return of the products must be sent to: B.I.A Business InternationalPostbus 222980 AA Ridderkerk
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThis right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of agreements with regard to the delivery of products that B.I.A Business International has manufactured on the basis of customer specifications, or that are clearly tailored to the customer's personal needs. This applies in particular to products that are printed with motifs (texts or motifs) according to the customer's wishes. The customer is aware that when ordering such products, he gives B.I.A Business International a concrete order to manufacture the products in question. (2) Consequences of the withdrawal. In the event of a legally valid withdrawal, the back and forth services must be returned and any benefits enjoyed (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If you are unable to return all or part of the service received or only in a deteriorated condition, you must reimburse us for the depreciation accordingly. In the case of goods made available to you, this does not apply if the deterioration is solely due to checking them - as would have been possible in a store, for example. Otherwise, you can avoid the obligation to pay for depreciation on the grounds of deterioration by putting the goods into service in accordance with its intended purpose, by not using the goods as your property and leaving everything that reduces the value. Goods that can be shipped as a package must be returned at our risk. You must bear the costs of returning the goods, if the delivered goods are in accordance with the order and the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 Euro, or if you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually stipulated partial payment at the time of the withdrawal. In other cases, the return is free of charge for you. Goods that cannot be shipped as a package will be collected from you. Payment refund obligations must be paid within 30 days. Before you, the period starts to run with the sending of your withdrawal statement or the goods, for us with the receipt thereof. If the agreement is revoked in its entirety, B.I.A Business International also bears the costs for the shipment of the goods to the consumer (shipping costs). End of the instruction on the right of withdrawal.
Paragraph: 11 Copyrights on print designs, indemnification of liability(1) If the customer provides his own motive, or otherwise influences the product (text personalization), the customer gives an assurance to B.I.A Business International that there are no rights of third parties on text and motive. In that case, any infringements of copyright, personality or trade name rights will be entirely at the expense of the customer. The customer also assures that the individualization of the product also does not infringe other rights of third parties. (2) The customer shall indemnify B.I.A Business International against all claims and claims arising from infringement of such rights of third parties, insofar as the customer must be responsible for the violation of his obligations. The customer reimburses B.I.A Business International for all resulting costs for defense and other damage.
Paragraph: 12 Deviations of form and technical nature
(1) We expressly reserve the right, upon compliance with the agreement, to be subject to deviations from the descriptions and information contained in our prospectuses, catalogues and other written and electronic documents with regard to the properties of fabrics, colours, weight, dimensions, design and the like, insofar as those may be required of the customer. Reasons for such changes to be accepted may arise from fluctuations and technical production methods common on the market. (2) It is possible that orders with different models (men, women or children) may cause a color difference. This is the result of various suppliers in textiles and models. If you would like more information about this, please contact the support.
Section: 13 Data ProtectionB.I.A Business International uses personal data of the customer only for the purpose for which it was given and in accordance with the legal provisions. The personal data indicated for the purpose of ordering products (e.g. name, e-mail address, postal address, payment details) are used by B.I.A Business International to fulfil and process the agreement. This data is treated confidentially by B.I.A Business International and is not passed on to third parties who are not involved in the order, delivery and payment. The customer has the right to obtain free information about the personal data that B.I.A Business International has stored about him at his request. In addition, he has the right to correct incorrect data, blocking and deleting his personal data, unless this would be contrary to a legal obligation to retain data. (2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, whether it is a legal person governed by public law or a separate property separated under public law, Rotterdam is the competent court. B.I.A Business International also has the right in this case to choose to submit the dispute to the court of the customer's place of residence. The same applies accordingly, if the customer cannot designate a generally competent court in the Netherlands, he has transferred his place of residence or his usual place of residence abroad after the conclusion of the agreement, or his place of residence or his usual place of residence is unknown at the time of bringing the claim. (3) The agreement concluded in accordance with the arrangements laid down in these general terms and conditions of sale and delivery is exclusively subject to the law of the Dutch State. The validity of the UN right to buy is excluded. If the customer is a consumer and his usual place of residence is abroad, the prescribed provisions of this State remain valid. (4) In the event that individual provisions of these general terms and conditions of sale and delivery are null and void, or are contrary to the legal regulations, the agreement remains otherwise valid. e report. Shipping costs that are involved will be at our expense. Any refund of the invoice will be made within 14 days. Returns that are returned unfranked will not be accepted, because penalty portions have to be paid. The package/envelope must therefore be returned in consultation.
Section: 14 Goods ordered from our Textile wholesaler, or printed to size, cannot be returned, even fitting models. Offered goods will be refused and returned at your expense. All these deliveries are final.
Section: 15 Buy on account.
(1) Goods ordered on account after agreement must be transferred within 7 days of delivery. (2) If a payment agreement is not fulfilled, it will be handed over to a debt collection agency with which we work. All additional costs will be recovered from you.
Paragraph: 16 designs.
(1) All designs on the B.I.A Business International website are designed by ourselves. We therefore own the original files of this. (2) The use of our designs is strictly prohibited, this can only be done after written approval from B.I.A Business International(3) We will therefore deposit the use of our designs with our legal department without written permission.
Please note that the colors in the images may differ slightly from the actual result
Paragraaf: 17 Card Grading.
Reviewing cards is always at your own risk.
EGS is not liable for loss or theft of transportation services.